Most 401(k) plans set-up before 2020 are expensive and have significant investment limitations. Technology and innovative plan design has changed what is possible.
I have partnered with Employee Fiduciary to offer 401(k) plans that are full service, extremely low cost, offer a very wide range of investment choices and a portfolio managed by me that participants can choose.
I offer 401(k) plans that are designed to be low cost and offer top ETF investment options. Let me show you what is now possible with a free 401(k) plan review and proposal. Here’s what you will get:
- A fiduciary standard applied throughout the process.
- An objective review of your current retirement plan.
- A 401(k) proposal with no commissions and no hidden fees.
- Low fees on the 401(k) plan itself – often 50-70% less expensive than pre-2020 plans .
- Low fee ETF investment options – often 30-50% less expensive than mutual fund style subaccounts.
- Custom plan design – including Safe Harbor, profit sharing and loan provisions available.
- Dedicated service team – talk to the same people every time.
- Multiple investment strategies for different risk tolerances and objectives.
- Bluemound Sustainable Growth model portfolio managed by Kirk Spano.
A simple timeline and checklist for getting started.EF-Startup-Checklist-Timeline