Most 401(k) plans set-up before 2020 are expensive and have significant investment limitations. Technology and innovative plan design has changed what is possible.
I have partnered with Employee Fiduciary to offer 401(k) plans that are full service, extremely low cost, offer a very wide range of investment choices and a portfolio managed by me that participants can choose.
I offer 401(k) plans that are designed to be low cost and offer top ETF investment options. Let me show you what is now possible with a free 401(k) plan review and proposal. Here’s what you will get:
- A fiduciary standard applied throughout the process.
- Dedicated service team – talk to the same people every time.
- An objective review of your current retirement plan.
- Custom plan design – including Safe Harbor, profit sharing and loan provisions available.
- A 401(k) proposal with no commissions and no hidden fees.
- Low fees on the 401(k) plan itself – often 30-70% lower than pre-2020 plans .
- Low cost ETF investment options – generally 40-60% lower than mutual fund style subaccounts.
- Multiple investment strategies for different risk tolerances and objectives.
- Bluemound Growth model portfolio managed by Kirk Spano.
Click here to see a simple timeline and checklist for getting started.
Contact me today for a free 401(k) review and proposal on how to improve your company’s 401(k) plan.
Here’s a quick look at a 401(k) with Bluemound and discussion of picking investments.
Employee Fiduciary Resource Center
Video for getting started with your 401(k) plan.